Our objective and mission
The era of Artificial Intelligence (of acronym AI in English) is a human challenge of the greatest of the future. From its proper management and control the foundations will be born, which must be firm and legislated, which will form a safe and technological tomorrow. We will try to convey the opinions of researchers, universities, media, citizens, responsible bodies and, in particular, decision-making bodies such as the European Union; farmland where tomorrow will flourish linked to technology. We intend to filter, criticize and recommend publications that are of interest to everyone; receive and publish external works to ensure greater dissemination; publish our own works (or that we receive internally according to our public and general rules at no cost to the authors) and establish bridges of union between society and those responsible. Always under a prism of transparency according to our privacy policies and type of licensing of our site [Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 4.0)]. We also understand that we must make every effort to align our work in accordance with the Law on Intellectual Property and third-party licensing, because mostly the income obtained in research journals (the highest performance thereof) means funding for future research. We are very aware of that. Therefore, we denounce in general the use of massive aggregators of information, because the maximum that they obtain under their belt are economic returns based merely on applications of periodic-technological morphology and (in our opinion) on which they do not use any specialized and ethical human resources for the sake of to protect the information itself, the rights of those who publish them and of the editors themselves. In a unique way, and for the sake of power publications through the proprietary tools offered by their legitimate owners, we will promote the Rss channels that we consider most useful and close to the concept of ‘OpenScience’ or ‘OpenAccess‘.
The research work has two major phases: the first is the research itself; the second, the diffusion, which is not always the desired one according to the efforts used by the group of actors involved. But the human being knows how to find the right ways so that his work will one day be recognized merits. And that will be our goal and our mission. And information and education our best tools to achieve it.
Professional experience related to this publication
Education: more than 25 years as director of vocational training (VET) at secondary and higher education levels (HE).
ICT Certifications: Engineer responsible for training, examining and conducting certification processes for international Pearson VUE and Prometric certifiers.
Journalism: founder and former director of the newspaper El Noroeste
Edition: founder and former director of Ediciones Gollarín.
Researcher: several works published in different research portals. ORCID:https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6634-3351.
Our 2020 editorial honor committee of the Ebook – Journal
Statement of intents
- Our main objectives are: quality education, research and dissemination scientific / technical and engineering related elements, particularly with Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Specific support researchers, experts and other professionals involved in activities related to education and science areas.
- It ‘s not work, nor our thinking: look for lucrative purposes by nature itself (idiosyncrasy) of our association, nonprofit, and ideological principles that motivate us and induce produce and promote digital or printed contents of scientific / technical topics .
- Sustainability of activities. However, related to our objectives may be requires to us pretend and sometimes seek funding sources to undertake and thus make feasible this initiative; the tendency (inertia) will always be ‘doing altruistic’. For sustainability initially seek the support of government initiatives focused on technical areas, European projects with the same previous order, and scholarships or grants from foundations or private entities to allocate some funds or support to the scientific area through donations or commitments advertising. Find It does not mean in any way that currently have or get some form in the future. That is a very complex task according to the reality that people live related to engineering, science or scientific work. Nothing new on the horizon.
- Promote the use of all vernaculars (in native languages) publications in scientific techniques, including official EU languages and Spanish.
- Promote publications of research articles and books or technical research that may be of particular relevance to citizens and society as a whole. A society we understand that involve joint task is in these areas that affect, and much to their daily lives.
- We argue that education must be: free, open and reach worldwide. That ‘s why all our work will be licensed under Creative Commons license two types: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 and Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International CC BY-SA 4.0
- Also we argue that open science and Open Educational Resources (OER) represent a task that involves us all, and we will encourage this type of publications. A good example is our open publications publicly exposed guide here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z0FvfOtqRm1KI67Utu5svyouudlAfa2LXrDFPAkRT1Q/edit?usp=sharing
Edited in Caravaca de la Cruz, Murcia (Spain), by Formaempleo Editorial CIF: G-73386724.