“With more board configurations than there are atoms in the universe, the ancient Chinese game of Go has long been considered a grand challenge for artificial intelligence. On March 9, 2016, the worlds of Go and artificial intelligence collided in South Korea for an extraordinary best-of-five-game competition, coined The DeepMind Challenge Match. Hundreds of millions of people around the world watched as a legendary Go master took on an unproven AI challenger for the first time in history“.
Stanford University, Michigan and others
1.- Machine Learning — Andrew Ng, Stanford University. 2.- Mining Massive Datasets – Stanford University. 3.- Natural Language Processing | University of Michigan. 4.- Natural Language Processing — Stanford University, etc.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
“Lecture on most recent research and developments in deep learning, and hopes for 2020. This is not intended to be a list of SOTA benchmark results, but rather a set of highlights of machine learning and AI innovations and progress in academia, industry, and society in general. This lecture is part of the MIT Deep Learning Lecture Series”. (Lex Fridman).
- Learning to program with Python 3 (py 3.7)
- Matplotlib Tutorial Series – Graphing in Python
- Data Analysis w/ Python 3 and Pandas
- Neural Networks from Scratch in Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Deep Learning basics with Python, TensorFlow
- Quantum Computer Programming w/ Qiskit
- Brain Computer Interface w/ Python and OpenB