SELECT AREA down
“The European Commission has shown its ambition in the area of artificial intelligence (AI) in its recent White Paper on Artificial Intelligence – a European approach to excellence and trust. This White Paper is at the same time a precursor of possible legislation of AI in products and services in the European Union. However, COCIR sees no need for novel regulatory frameworks for AI-based devices in Healthcare, because the requirements of EU MDR and EU IVDR in combination with GDPR are adequate to ensure that same excellence and trust.” (COCIR paper).
“This book provides a thorough overview of the ongoing evolution in the application of artificial intelligence (AI) within healthcare and radiology, enabling readers to gain a deeper insight into the technological background of AI and the impacts of new and emerging technologies on medical imaging”.
I will discuss relevant AI thrusts at NIST on health care informatics, focusing on the use of machine learning, knowledge representation and natural language processing. I will also discuss the need for explanations in AI systems (XAI) and current state of the art in medical XAI.
To improve the performance of U-Net on various segmentation tasks, we propose a novel architecture called DoubleU-Net, which is a combination of two U-Net architectures stacked on top of each other.
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)