The recommendations are classified as numbered (guarantee greater quality control and supervision) and not numbered. The main reason for differentiating them is that it is possible to define unique and unambiguous elements: bijectives. There is no other magnitude or reference beyond (of privilege or honor) that basically differentiates them. If the only element of ‘analysis or investigation’ fits, it could only be a difference; although the use of this one we pretend that it is always imbued in any publication is of the type that is.
In any case, that we recommend (numbered or unnumbered) means that someone from our team in a singular or group way (also willing to review requests from publishers or authors) has identified enough parameters in the resource to nominate it as ‘Recommended’ by its value in research, education or social ethics. It could happen, by asynchronism in the review, that a resource goes to the status of ‘Recommended’ without being previously declared. And also for the valuations that users of this web site give to a given resource (5-point Likert scale); valuations that suppose the greater judgment ‘ peer review ‘ to this one and that imply, even, to lose the nomination of ‘Recommended’.Editorial committee
📌 Recommendations numbered
- Are characterized by the following sections that include normally:
- 1.- A blue seal, and an associated unique number.
- 2.- They are intended for research and analysis.
- 3.- An ISBN / ISSN / DOI or similar linked.
- 4.- Biography of author / s.
- 5.- Resource description sheet.
- 6.- References determined to the publisher.
- 7.- As a general help policy for authors and publishers, if it is a book or a course or tutorial, we include at least one place to buy it (without any commercial link associated with us).
Recommendation Nº: **********
📌📌 Recommendations not numbered
Are characterized because they do not have the previous sections and also:
- 5.- The seal is pink.
- 6.- They are conceived as an educational resource for training and learning.
- 7.- They are usually inserted as a document / book.
- 8.-We do not allow printing, copying, or sharing the resource. Only reading is available.
Due to the complexity of classification and its ambiguity (in tutorials, manuals, publications and specific articles) we are obliged to use a mixture of characteristics of both recommendations. In addition, the proposal or classification as an element of research or analysis usually also generates situations conducive to this. (By default, or if in doubt, it will always be the unnumbered recommendation that will appear). The events / conferences are a significant example. And beta tutorials that are still being tested, for example.
See the Spanish version for license to copy and use our system and the scope limit of it. Also to legality and regulations in the recommendations.