Project: Investigating, Developing and Providing Awareness About Innovative Lesson Syllabus Implemented in Cyber Security Technologies in Information Technologies
In 2017-2019 several European countries developed a Cybersecurity curriculum (Members of ‘The Bible of AI‘ were involved) to use it as a base element for higher education levels in as many European countries as possible. Main url: http://www.cybersecurityplus.org/
This course prepares for CompTIA Security +
- Language: English.
- N. MODULES: 5.
- DURATION: 45 hours.
- COURSE PREREQUISITES: INT 100 or ITN 101 or networking/network protocols knowledge.
Provides instruction in the basic of network security in depth. Includes security objectives, security architecture, security models and security layers; risk management, network security policy, and security training. Includes the give security keys, confidentiality integrity, availability, accountability and auditability. Lecture 3 hours per week.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will have a working knowledge of the:
- Network security basics, security architecture and security models
- Network security planning, risk management and policy
- Network security technology
- Network security organization
- Legal, privacy and ethical issues