Image credit: snapshot during the presentation ‘INTERPOL: Impact of COVID-19 on Financial Crimess’
The world economy and the investigation of financial crimes was the main asset of the online meeting held on May 13, 2020; under the tutelage of the Council of Europe.
The complexity of acting against cybercriminal internet domains was discussed; also on the techniques used in cybercrime… Information and detailed well-explained was offered by INTERPOL members, on how to detect and act in most cases.
This PDF contains the most significant systematics and protocols (examples of how cybercrime exploits the COVID19 pandemic are specified):
- Dong Uk KIM, Specialised Officer, GLACY+ project, Cybercrime Directorate, INTERPOL
- Matteo LUCCHETTI, Project Manager, Council of Europe Cybercrime Programme Office (C-PROC)
- Muhammad IMRAN, Criminal Intelligence Office, INTERPOL Financial Crimes Unit, INTERPOL Global Complex for Innovation (IGCI)
- Jung Kee YOU, Criminal Intelligence Office, INTERPOL Financial Crimes Unit
An adequate way to convey to citizens, and to various public and private institutions, the role that cybersecurity mechanisms play in society and how they intervene in security incidents, advising and seeking appropriate intervention.
WATCH THE RECORDED WEBINAR INTERPOL – “Impact of COVID-19 on financial crimes“.
PRESENTATIONS AND Q&A
- Jung Kee YOU and Muhammad IMRAN, INTERPOL, Impact of COVID-19 on Financial Crimes
- Matteo LUCCHETTI, Council of Europe, COVID-19 and financial crimes – the GLACY+ perspective
- Questions & Answers