These data can be used in the area of artificial intelligence (machine learning and deeplearning) and among all obtain more efficient and faster results regarding coronavirus.
Is now available on CRAN (v0.1.0). The package provides a tidy format of the daily cases by type (confirmed, recovered, and death). While the CRAN version will be updated on a monthly cadence, the Github version (v0.1.0.9000) is getting updated on a daily bases. For non-R users a CSV format of the data is available (please see links below).Author: Rami Krispin (Data Scientist at Apple iCloud). External reference link (Linkedin): https://www.linkedin.com/posts/rami-krispin_coronavirus-the-2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-activity-6637719081795616770-1UWu
More details available here:
- CRAN: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/coronavirus/index.html
- Github: https://github.com/RamiKrispin/coronavirus
- Package site: https://ramikrispin.github.io/coronavirus/
- Vignette: https://ramikrispin.github.io/coronavirus/articles/intro_coronavirus_dataset.html
- CSV format: https://github.com/RamiKrispin/coronavirus-csv/blob/master/coronavirus_dataset.csv
Information uploaded too to the forum of the European Alliance for Artificial Intelligence for its wider dissemination and better knowledge. Link to EU AI Alliance (only membership, please): https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/european-ai-alliance/artificial-intelligence-use-help-coronavirus-r-dataset-package-maximum
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.