- Standardisation in support of the Cybersecurity Certification
- Roadmap on the cooperation between CSIRTS and LE
- Advancing Software Security in the EU
- Tool to map Dependencies to International Standards
A web tool which presents the mapping of indicators to the corresponding information security standards / frameworks (ISO, NIST, COBIT5) in an easy-to-use web-based format. The Interdependencies tool contributes to the NIS Directive (Article 3) objective for a common and converged level of security in network and information systems at EU level and it does not intend to replace existing standards, frameworks or good practices in use by OESs.
National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Computer Security Resource Center
- Guideline for Using Cryptographic Standards in the Federal Government: Cryptographic Mechanisms
The need for cybersecurity standards and best practices that address interoperability, usability and privacy continues to be critical for the nation. NIST’s cybersecurity programs seek to enable greater development and application of practical, innovative security technologies and methodologies that enhance the country’s ability to address current and future computer and information security challenges.