SELECT AREA down
Meaningful privacy and how it is applied in technology will be the focus of 60 privacy preserving leaders from around the globe during the OpenMined Privacy conference Sept 26 and 27 2020 with more than 2000 in attendance virtually.
With OpenMined, an AI model can be governed by multiple owners and trained securely on an unseen, distributed dataset.The mission of the OpenMined community is to create an accessible ecosystem of tools for private, secure, multi-owner governed AI
Learn the basics of secure and private AI techniques, including federated learning and secure multi-party computation. In this talk, Andrew Trask of OpenMined highlights the importance of privacy preserving machine learning, and how to use privacy-focused tools like PySyft.
“ENISA CSIRT training material was introduced in 2008. In 2012, 2013 and 2014 it was complemented with new exercise scenarios containing essential material for success in the CSIRT community and in the field of information security. In these pages you will find the ENISA CSIRT training material, containing Handbooks for teachers, Toolsets for students and Virtual Images to support hands on training sessions. ” The materials continue to be updated in 2020 and are appropriate for use by cybersecurity specialists and decision-makers.
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)